Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bad Manners

Everyone has their own pet peeves and I believe I posses more than the average person. One of my biggest pet peeves is bad table manners and just manners in general! There are so many men and women out in the world out and about on the Fork that lack good edict.

The worse sin one could commit is talking with food in your mouth. This drives me insane and fills my black heart with so much disdain and loathing for that stranger just smacking away with a fish taco floating around in their mouth for everyone to see. I can't even express to you how much I hate this. I don't care how well dressed you are or how great your handbag is, if you are yapping away with food in your mouth-we cannot and will not be friends. It's totally unattractive and for me unforgiveable.

Another rather carnal habit is simply just talking loud. I was eating out at Tony's Asian Fusion in East Quogue and these "chics" we will call them as "ladies" infers that they are in fact that; ladies, which they were not. So anyways....they were sitting at the bar and just talking so damn loud. I can't stand that, loud talkers. Who really wants to hear your conversation? Of course like anything that annoys me I am no longer able to concentrate on what I am ordering or the company I am keeping. Instead I am just consumed with hatred and bad feelings because of the load kackling that was echo ING throughout the establishment. Keep in mind that it is a fact that people who talk loud are ignorant. Loud talking is indicative of ignorance. So to all of you people out there, check your volume!!!

Women that stare, particularly at other women are rude and automatically get dubbed by me as a bitch. I hate it when you get the once up and down glance, I mean come on, do you think I can't see you doing that? Or when you walk into a restaurant and every woman in the place is sizing you up. So rude!!!! I get that you want to soak in my fabulousness, but please, be discreet. Every time I walk into LLK it happens like clock work, the women of the Fork can't help themselves....they have to gawk. So for the future, lets not do that and practice careful discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment